› Taxi Driver Resume Sample
Driver Resume Sample
Your Taxi Driver Resume Sample
should list all of your professional driving skills and your
experiences in the taxi industry. Your new resume you create for a taxi
driver position will
describe any and all of your experience, along with any of your
special achievements or awards.
match your skills to the company job description,
when applying for this position, that way you will get an
Read the employers job description very carefully, then you want to
match exactly the skills and experience they want from a candidate on
your own resume. This is very critical that you do this, if you are to
be chosen in this job. Make sure you define this on your taxi driver
Driver has a great responsibility for the care and safety of their
customer. Proper manners are usually rewarded after the destination is
completed. You need to be very polite and helpful to the customer
helping with any luggage. You must know the travel routes like the back
of your hand in the city where you operate. That way you can transport
your customer as fast and efficient as possible, keeping them happy
that they are aware you know what you are doing.
now -- helps you find us again later.
Driver Resume Sample Example
Drive, Little Rock, AK 30311
Residence: (813) 268-2452 » Cell: (888) 888-8888
» Email: Doe@att.org
OBJECTIVE: I am
wanting a great Taxi Driver position. My driving expertise and my
excellent customer service skills are second to none, and I provide my
passengers with a friendly atmosphere to keep them happy.
• Two years’ experience diving a company cab.
• Indiana Commercial drivers license.
• Confident locating customer destinations and planning to travel the
• 20 - 20 vision during the day or night
• Excellent knowledge of automobiles equipment and operation.
• I have managed to satisfy every customer with my driving skills, and
their on time delivery.
• No driving citations or most important, traffic accidents in the last
Yeller Cab – Diamond Back, New Mexico | Jan 2011 – Present
• Communicate with dispatch office regularly.
• Pick up passengers and luggage.
• Assist passengers at their destination.
• Loading and unloading any customer items.
• Great at choosing the fastest route possible.
• Inspect the vehicle for any problems that may need maintenance.
• Keep vehicle clean inside making sure no customer leaves anything
Old Yeller Cab– Provee, MO. | Jan 2009 – Jan 2011
• Picked up clients making sure they were treated like royalty during
• Assisted all passengers with any luggage.
• Used the GPS system.
• Provided all safety information for customers.
• Kept vehicle in show room condition.
High School Diploma – 2008
• Can work rotating shifts.
• Perfect record driving in snow.
• Customer satisfaction is my main objective.
Training for the taxi driver
Most taxi driver positions require, less than 2 weeks
of training. Most of the training can be completed
by another driver who decides you are now ready to be
in the field by yourself. A taxi driver job usually gets filled
immediately, so you want to apply right away without any delay, to get
the job. Some cities also may require the company to provide their own
mandated training. You will need a taxi or chauffeur's license that
will require you to pass a written exam and a drug test.
similar jobs at these places near you.
Large commercial warehouses delivery drivers
Distribution Centers delivery drivers
Airports - Fuel delivery, cargo drivers
to Taxi Driver Resume Sample top of page
to Home Page Free
us to favorites
|Copyright © 2008 -
resumes-cover-letters-jobs.com by: Joe
All Rights Reserved!
Content and photos may not be reproduced in any way without our