Drive, Flint, MI 56104
Residence: (xxx) xxx-xxxx » Cell: (xxx) xxx-xxxx
» Email: John@J1.org
An experienced Software Engineer with a huge background in software
systems, including the development of the very best software
• More than nine years experience.
• Excellent knowledge and experience in
developing various computer applications.
• Can develop very intense software and
customize any utility application.
• Excellent knowledge of the development
process from concept to finished product.
• Superior Digital Logic Design: FPGA,
• Perl, MySQL, Ruby, ASP, PHP,
• Java applications, Visual
Basic, DSP Firmware
• Software development using C++
Duke Energy, Indianapolis, IN | June 2005 – Present
• Coordinated with programmers designing systems and obtaining
essential data for system’s performance & requirements –
capabilities and their interfaces.
• Developed software based on the users need, their
capabilities, and cost to help determine the design feasibility.
• Improved the software performance during the testing phase
correcting any errors, making necessary modifications.
• Monitored and optimized the system performance ensuring the
specifications are met to verify the customer’s satisfaction.
• Performed various validation test procedures evaluating
• Planned all software specs, performance standards also any
• Arranged training for the technical staff and their clients.
Indiana State University 2000 – 2004
BS, Computer Science
Graduated with Honors
Database Management; System Analysis & Design; Networking;
Computer Science and HTML; Application Software Strategies; JAVA
Programming; PC Service & Support Internet; PC Hardware; Data
Communications, Networks and Multimedia
A+ Certified Professional, Computer Technology Industry Association,
Software engineers will usually attain a bachelor’s degree, most often
in computer science, possibly software engineering, or any
related field would be satisfactory. A degree of mathematics would also
be acceptable. Computer science degree programs would be the most
common study, due to their nature of covering a very large degree of
software engineer jobs at these places near you.
Manufacturing Facilities of Computers
Large Insurance Companies
Computer Design Systems Companies